Dental Bonding Beverly Hills
Gary Solnit, DDS MS
We offer dental bonding as a way to restore your smile. Dental bonding can be used as a cosmetic or restorative procedure. It is the perfect choice for those who have only minor defects.
What Does Tooth Bonding Accomplish?
- Fill small gaps between teeth.
- Restore color to specific teeth.
- Enhance crooked teeth by making them appear straightened.
- Restore decayed teeth.
- Repair minor chips.
An affordable way to correct imperfections!
Feel better about your smile!
We’ll Help You Perfect Your Smile!
Advantages of Dental Bonding
- An inexpensive alternative to other procedures such as porcelain veneers.
- Is performed in one visit. No extra appointments necessary.
- Generally no anesthesia is required as most of the procedure is performed on the surface of the tooth in question.
- A quick and painless procedure. Can be completed in less than 1 hour.
“Dr. Solnit was a great help in helping me finally have a smile I can be proud to show off. I never knew veneers were the solution until I had a consultation with Dr. Solnit. Modern dentistry has so much to offer!! If you aren’t happy with your smile then I strongly urge you to see Dr. Solnit.”
Gary Solnit, DDS MS offers cosmetic porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills & surrounding areas including Century City & Los Angeles, CA.